Friday, July 27, 2012

This Is It!!

This Is It!! perhaps i'm doing this job, travel all around the country for a technical guidance on regional financial information system..
from one to another technical guidance hopely i have a lot of new experience and knowledge.
In Fact, i'm quiet enjoy this matter. It's give me another responsibility for my hometown dedication.For all these matter, in two or three years i must have another responsibility and it must be wrote on my long-term plan.
Okay, for around a year i'm stuck on these matter, but on two i have to delegate this responsibility to another person and on three i got to get out of these matter.
I Do my Best for this year on regional financial information system. Hopely, it gave me a lot of experience and knowledge and one day perhaps i can enjoying the success of this matter.. Ameen



No comments:

Post a Comment